Bagno di Romagna is one of the 12 gastronomic cities “CheftoChef” Unesco in Emilia Romagna.
Scuola Palazzo Malvisi is pleased to offer , with its Gourmet Course the chance to discover and explore interesting aspects of Romagna’s culinary tradition. During the week, you will taste and savor typical products and you will try the cooking of the renowned chef Paolo Teverini and the great dishes of Casa Artusi restaurant.
– The programme for one week includes:
- 20 lessons in small group of maximum 6 students per class.
- A guided visit to “Fosse Brandinelli” in Sogliano del Rubicone, a producer of the famous “Formaggio di Fossa” DOP combined with a wine and cheese tasting.
- A guided visit to the old oil press, “Turchi”, in Longiano, followed by oil and wine tasting.
- A guided visit to the winery “Casali” in Mercato Saraceno with wine tasting.
- One cooking lesson with the famous chef “Paolo Teverini”
- One lunch, at Casa Artusi, Forlimpopoli, the hometown of Pellegrino Artusi (1820 – 1911), author of “Science in the Kitchen and the Art of Eating Well” one of the most important Italian cookery books and recipe collections.
Price: € 980,00
Course available from April to June and from September to October 2018