We arrange a programme of cultural activities and excursions to give a balance of sightseeing, cultural visits, sports and social events. The school offers a wide range of supervised activities, all designed to encourage further Italian practice, in the afternoons, evenings and, in summer, at weekends. Some are organised by the school, others are organised by friendly and experienced tour-guides.
After class, you can relax in the wonderful surrounding countryside; you may wish to go horse-riding, or discover the beauty of the nature of our mountains.
The town has a charming swimming pool and all the spas offer massages, thermal pool and other treatments.
Information on the social programme is displayed weekly on the notice board at the school and includes the description and cost of the activity.
As part of the course, we organize a social programme including:
- Guided excursions in artistic places in Romagna, Tuscany, Umbria: Arezzo, Sansepolcro, Rimini and Ravenna.
- Guided tour to Bertinoro, famous for its wines, visiting some vineries with wine tasting of typical local wines.
- In summer, during the week-end, Cesenatico: to the beach.
- In July and August, important theatrical review to Sarsina, birthplace of Plautus.
- Evenings in pizzeria or typical restaurants, pubs. Karaoke.
- Trekking in the National Park of Casentine Forest.
- Lunches and aperitifs in the school.
- Sport games and activities: volley-ball, foot-ball, tennis, horse riding; mountain bike, trekking.
- Afternoon conferences about Italian culture.